Why Sell with Me?
There’s no doubt about it. Your real estate agent has a huge impact on whether or not your home sells quickly, how much you get for your property, and your experience throughout the process.
So you’d be smart to ask, “Why should I sell with you?”
The best way for me to answer that is in a Personal Consultation meeting. I will meet you at your home, explain how I work with clients, and give you an initial idea of what to expect in terms of selling price and timing. This meeting will give us an opportunity to get to know each other; for me to explain my skills and experience; and for you to ask questions and see if there is a good fit. There is absolutely no obligation to proceed.
In the meantime, here are a few highlights of what to expect from me as your real estate agent:
- I listen carefully to your needs and goals, and keep those top-of-mind throughout the process.
- I’m accessible. I’m never more than a phone call or email away when you have questions or concerns.
- I provide you with practical suggestions on how to prepare your home so that it impresses and excites buyers.
- I recommend a listing price that’s the highest possible, without discouraging buyers.
- I prepare a game plan to promote your property to qualified buyers to ensure it sells.
- I prepare the promotional materials, including pictures and property description.
- I create an excitement in the marketplace about your listing. I tell my other private clients about it. I spread the word to other agents.
- I work with you to schedule showings and open houses, with as little inconvenience to you as possible.
- When someone makes an offer on your property, I skillfully negotiate so that you get the best price and terms.
- I take care of the dozens and dozens of details involved in selling a home, so you don’t have to worry about them.
- I help to ensure everything goes smoothly between signing the offer and closing the sale.
You want your house to sell quickly and for the highest price possible. You also want the process to be trouble-free. That’s what I do for clients every day!
Cindy Thornton is a Realtor who specializes in Newfoundland communities – and has a reputation for putting you, the client, first. Communities include St. John’s, Torbay, Outer Cove, Middle Cove, Logy Bay, Flatrock, Pouch Cove, Mount Pearl, Paradise, and Conception Bay South.